At Opus, our culture and our team have always been an integral part of who we are as a company. We understand that customer and employee satisfaction go hand-in-hand. We promote a workplace that encourages success, both during and after work hours. Join our team of diverse professional backgrounds and cultures, which fuels our compassion, creativity, and growth.
We are specifically looking for someone to fill our Support and Sales Internship position who will work under our sales head and will meet the following.
- Develop sales presentations, including research and potential sales pitch
- Offer support to the sales team’s performance, preparing presentations, and presenting
- Research new competitor’s prices, products, and marketing initiatives
- Assist sales team in solving problems that the customers face
- Assist sales team in daily activities such as follow-up, cross-selling and up-selling ideas, proposals, and direct channel sales support
- Collect basic information to expand the CRM database
- Maintain positive relationships with all our customers
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management