At Opus, our culture and our team have always been an integral part of who we are as a company. We understand that customer and employee satisfaction go hand-in-hand. We promote a workplace that encourages success, both during and after work hours. Join our team of diverse professional backgrounds and cultures, which fuels our compassion, creativity, and growth.
We are specifically looking for someone to fill our Sales position who will work under our sales head and will meet the following.
- Conduct qualification calls for potential clients and partners
- Manage our inbound sales pipeline
- Update and maintain CRM database as appropriate
- Work and collaborate directly with the executive team to discuss active pipelines and various opportunities
- Create awareness, boost interest, and set up further discussions to bring in more leads
- Provide insights to, and collaborate with, the marketing team to ensure conversions are the same across the funnel
- Assist in scheduling, preparing materials, and traveling to conferences
- Previous experience in sales, and related fields
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and hubspot
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management