At Opus, our culture and our team have always been an integral part of who we are as a company. We understand that customer and employee satisfaction go hand-in-hand. We promote a workplace that encourages success, both during and after work hours. Join our team of diverse professional backgrounds and cultures, which fuels our compassion, creativity, and growth.
We are specifically looking for someone to fill our production intern position to work alongside our production manager, who will meet the following.
- Connecting talent with an internal group of clinicians and billing specialist
- Assist production staff in developing relevant stories
- Research and assist in writing content
- Communicate with production managers in other staff to ensure the smooth running of projects
- Produce and edit video content that adheres to company guidelines and standards
- Help create a strategy for posting/uploading to online channels
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe would be preferred
- Working knowledge of social media channels
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in editing motion graphics