At Opus, our culture and our team have always been an integral part of who we are as a company. We understand that customer and employee satisfaction go hand-in-hand. We promote a workplace that encourages success, both during and after work hours. Join our team of diverse professional backgrounds and cultures, which fuels our compassion, creativity, and growth.
We are specifically looking for someone to fill our Graphic Design Internship position who will work under our graphic designer, and meet the following.
- Design clear and engaging graphic communications for online and print media
- Assist in creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Assist in keeping existing presentations and collateral updated (website, client presentations)
- Work with the marketing department to translate messaging concepts and corporate brand on social media platforms
- Work with thr head designer to finish projects
- Help Coordinate with outside agencies to collaborate with partners’ media
- Graphic Design major preferred or in related field
- Basic knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management